25 Email Marketing Stats for 2017
A survey of US marketers conducted by the Direct Marketing Association and Demand Metric found that email had a median ROI of 122% – four times higher than other marketing formats, including social media, direct mail, and paid search.
If you’re considering using email marketing to grow your business in 2018, here’s 25 email marketing stats for your consideration in this infographic.
- Email is an easy way to reach mobile customers. 64% of decision makers read emails via their mobile devices.
- Nearly three out of every five email marketing messages double as a mobile marketing message.
- It’s an effective way to keep customers informed.
- Email coupons drive online and in-store sales.
- It’s easy to customize and integrate into other marketing tactics.
- Email marketing is inexpensive.
Save now with our email newsletter special package.
Too busy to setup a new email marketing campaign? We’d love to assist. When you’re ready to start developing leads and engage your customers, checkout our email newsletter special and consider chatting with us for more information.