Did you know that, more than ever, a modern email newsletter can cut through today’s cluttered inboxes and motivate your readers? This could give your bottom line a nice boost.
Email newsletters have evolved y’all.
These days, great email newsletters are designed using clean and responsive layouts and are becoming more and more personalized. In 2016 email inboxes will get busier than ever with more emails being sent – email newsletters that include media such as videos and animations that inspire.
In fact, 83% of B2B marketers use email newsletters for content marketing. – Content Marketing Institute
They’re a great extension to your communication toolkit and offer you and your clients an excellent channel by which you can reach potential and existing customers.
Quick tips for email newsletter success:
Keeping your email newsletter simple, fast loading, and easy-to-read on mobile devices is the most important.
If you’d like to design it yourself, there’s a huge variety of excellent email newsletter templates available for download, both free and paid, to get you started.
- Use single column design to work across devices with a maximum width of 600px
- Include a .gif animation or video
- Use cross-platform fonts, as some devices do not support Google fonts
- Keep the overall size of your email to under 100K for mobile users
- Include a clickable “Call To Action” such as “read more”, “download”, or “buy now”
- Keep it simple and interesting and test, test, test!
Here’s a great infographic from SalesForce.com explaining why email newsletters are still worth your time.
Too busy to setup a new email newsletter template? We’d love to assist. When you’re ready to start developing leads and engage your customers, checkout our email newsletter services and consider chatting with us for more information.