Web Design & Development
All of our web designs are mobile-friendly
This means that your new website will be responsive – designed and developed to display correctly on hand-held devices such as smartphones, iPhones, iPads, and tablets and includes these features:
- Uncluttered, loads fast – Remember that you only have a few seconds to convey who you are as a company. Slow loading sites may cause visitors additional data charges as well, so they are likely to abandon your site.
- Easy to read – text and images are responsive and easy to read, with no zooming or horizontal scrolling necessary.
- Simple navigation – with responsive menus and large calls to action (CTA) areas. Your clickable menus and buttons should be large and easy to tap to avoid missed clicks.
- Click-to-call functionality – Visitors can simple tap your phone number to contact your business.
- Embedded maps – A location map coupled with GPS functionality is essential for visitors to easily find directions to your business.
- Google is now using mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal throughout mobile search results.
Expert Technical Support
With over 20 years of value-added business process, information technology, and creative services experience – we’ve helped many customers achieve success in Northeast and Central Florida – from Jacksonville to Ocala and beyond.
Our continuous research and eagerness to keep up with the latest Internet technologies and marketing strategies makes us more than qualified to become your trusted online marketing partner.
Ready to get started?
Quickly and affordably launch your new mobile-friendly business website, microsite, or blog with our WordPress Website Starter Package.