eCommerce Web Design
Jacksonville eCommerce Web Development
Are you thinking about selling products, downloads, or services online? We specialize in high conversion eCommerce website design and development.
We build eCommerce websites for nearly any kind of product or service, including retail products, wholesale catalog only, and digital downloads like e-books and videos. Our solutions come with creative web design and development services, and payment gateway support as well as integrations with QuickBooks or other accounting software.
Most people are very familiar with buying over the Internet. If your business is thinking about an eCommerce storefront web design, we can help explain the many different options and what is involved with each solution.
Software alone doesn’t make a successful eCommerce business! Let us guide you on the path to a successful, high converting, engaging, eCommerce storefront.
Whether you are a B2C or B2B business – or combination of both, we can take you step-by-step through the process of choosing an ideal solution according to your business plan, back office shipping and/or accounting integration needs within your budget expectations.
- Manufacturer, Distributor, and Retailer eCommerce website consultation and development
- Sell online or display catalog, request quote only
- Digital downloads such as e-books, videos, music, subscriptions, and memberships
- eCommerce hosting, planning, evaluation, selection, and software installation
- Store creative design and development
- Helping you understand and choose your Online Banking Merchant Account and Payment Gateway services
- Storefront software add-ons support for backoffice integration with your Quickbooks or other popular accounting software
Whether you’re looking for a major website redesign, specific design work, or help driving additional traffic to your store, a professional eCommerce consultant can help make your online business more successful.
There are many, many choices when selecting an eCommerce solution.
We invite you to visit the web sites of a few most popular eCommerce software solutions, compare features and pricing, and contact us for assistance in selecting the right eCommerce platform for your business.
WordPress + eCommerce = WooCommerce
WooCommerce transforms WordPress into an online shop with product management, stock control, integrated shopping cart and checkout, coupons and much, much more. And like WordPress, WooCommerce is free to use.
WooCommerce is easy to use and low-cost to set-up and maintain. Customization work and additional plugins and development can extend your online store to suit requirements. Built using WordPress best practices both on the front and the back end, resulting in an efficient, robust and intuitive eCommerce storefront. With your dashboard, keep a birds-eye view of incoming sales and reviews, stock levels and general store performance and statistics all from the WordPress dashboard or go to the reports section to view stats in more detail.
- 4,414,537 live websites are currently using WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce is used by 7.4% of all websites.
- WooCommerce powers over 28.19% of all online stores.
- 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce sites use WooCommerce.
- 93.7% of all WordPress ecommerce websites use the WooCommerce plugin.
- WooCommerce is the most popular plugin/module on the entire internet – with 68% usage distribution.
- There are 1,321 WooCommerce themes on ThemeForest alone.
- There are 1,453 plugins for WooCommerce on WordPress.org alone.
Checkout our WooCommerce Plus WordPress eCommerce Package and start selling online.
As a hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, Shopify is one of the simplest and most used subscription-based platforms that allow point-and-click setup of an online store. Shopify features instant access to hundreds of great looking themes to choose from. It’s quick installation functions, flexibility, fast loading speed, and secure payment gateway helps it stand apart from others.
With WP eStore – you can sell digital and non-digital products from your WordPress blog securely. You can sell services, tangible and non-tangible products from your site. For example, digital downloads, videos, music, photos, subscriptions, tickets, web hosting, collect membership fees, and much more.
It can be integrated with Autoresponders (AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, Mad Mimi). This way the customers automatically get signed up to your list/campaign for email marketing purpose.
- More about WordPress eStore Features
Of course, there are many more choices not listed here when deciding upon a shopping cart platform. Contact us to schedule your e-Commerce consultation and find out which solution is right for your online business!
eCommerce Plus Blog Special
Checkout our eCommerce Plus CMS Web Design Package. Package includes everything you need to showcase your products online, and tell the world all about them. Sell online or SEO friendly catalog only.